Khandala tour packages offers the most memorable honeymoon for you and your newly found life partner. Khandala is a popular hill station located in the state of Maharashtra, India. It lies in the laps of Sahyadri Mountains and is about 5 kilometers from Lonavla. It serves as a great weekend gateway for the residents of nearby cities like Mumbai and Pune. Take the Khandala tour packages to spend a honeymoon trip in this beautiful place. The weather is pleasant most of the time of the year. The waterfalls and streams add to the charm of this place.
It has many places which attract the tourists and also provides opportunities for adventure. One can indulge in adventurous outdoor activities like hiking or trekking. Visit Khandala with Khandala tour packages to visit the tourist spots and for some adventure. Some of the honeymoon destinations or places of interests are as follows:
1. Duke's Nose: This spot has been named after Duke Wellington as it is said the shape of the cliff resembled the Duke's nose. This spot is a famous tourist place and offers a great climb too for the adventure lovers. It is also called as Nagfani because it is said to resemble the hood of a snake. The Duke's Nose point offers a great view and should be visited with Khandala tour packages.
2. Amrutanjan Point: Amrutanjan Point is also a high point in Khandala which offers spectacular views of the neighboring areas and the valley. It is a good point to click some memorable pictures. Book your Khandala tour packages and enjoy the view from this point.
3. Karla and Bhaja Caves: These beautiful rock cut caves are located about 16 kilometers from Khandala. These rocks date back to the 2nd century and have historical importance. Visit Karla and Bhaja Caves with Khandala tour packages and enjoy the natural beauty.
4. Tiger's Leap: This is another famous tourist spot and resembles a tiger leaping from the valley, hence the name. One can get great panoramic views from here and it should not be missed. Book the Khandala tour packages to visit this tourist attraction. This place is visited by several tourists every year.
5. Bhushi Dam: The waterfalls at Bhushi provide a refreshing environment. Many people come here to relax around this spot. The beautiful surroundings and serene waters attract many visitors. Be sure to place this on your Khandala tour packages itinerary.
6. Lonavla: Lonavla is very close to Khandala and is another popular tourist place. Have a glimpse of Lonavla with Khandala tour packages. This place is abundant with lakes, waterfalls and scenic beauty like Khandala.
7. Reversing Station: Reversing Station is outside the tunnel number 26 and is no longer in use. It is an eye catching sight at night when the station is lit up beautifully.
8. Kune Falls: These falls are located in between Khandala and Lonavla. It provides a majestic view and is refreshing to bathe in this waterfall.
Book the Khandala tour packages to experience enchanting views of the lush hilly surroundings away from the busy city life.
Visit Khandala with our best priced Khandala tour packages for a memorable tour trip.